Which material is used for SILVERSE jewels?
Our jewels are made of 925 Sterling Silver and the gold plating is 18k (1 micron). Additionally, in each product you will find the description with details about the material or semi-precious stones used for that specific article.
I want to receive promotions or special offers from SILVERSE.
You can subscribe to our newsletter on the footer of our website. You won't regret it!
How can I know my ring size?
Check our Guía de Tallas de Anillos. Should you have any more questions regarding your ring size please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help.
Is VAT included?
Yes, VAT is included in the prices displayed on our website.
What are the accepted payment methods?
· Credit/Debit card: All payments are processed through Stripe platfrom, which follows the strictest security requirements in the industry and is a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. The following cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and other international cards.
· PayPal: an international payment operator with which you will be able to pay regardless of whether you are a PayPal account holder or not.
- Use an alternative credit card
- Use an alternative payment method
- Restart your web browser and try again
- Delete the cookies from your computer or empty your cache memory. After that, try again
- If your problems persist, don’t worry. Contact us at email@example.com
How do I make sure I have successfully completed my purchase?
Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email confirmation. If that were not the case, please check the spam folder on your email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you accept Exchanges or Returns?
Yes, for more detailed information please check the following link Cambios y Devoluciones.
When will my order arrive?
For information about Shipping & Delivery please check Envíos y Entregas.
Where do you ship?
We ship worldwide! For information about Shipping & Delivery please check Envíos y Entregas. Please note that some international shipments may be liable for additional custom fees and taxes. In all cases, We will issue the necessary paperwork to ensure the parcel is cleared from customs, although any additional charge will be the buyer's responsibility.
What covers the watches warranty?
Our watches warranty lasts for 2 years since the date of purchase and covers manufacturing defects in the watch that are not dependent on misuse by the user. Glass breakage, dial damage or strap wear / aging during use are not covered by the warranty. Our watches have a water resistance of 3ATM, that is, they allow water splashes but they cannot get wet. The warranty does NOT cover water related damage.
Unfortunately I have broken my jewel, what can I do?
We offer an after-sales repair service which costs will always be at the client’s expense. For more information, please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and we will be happy to help you.
I have forgotten to apply my discount code.
Unfortunately, once the order is processed we can no longer modify the payment or apply any discount code. But do not worry, the discount code will still be available for use on your next order.
Do you sell to retailers?
Can I cancel my newsletter subscription?
Of course. You can do that by clicking on "Cancel my subscription" on any of our emails (at the footer).